Census Ending on October 15, 2020
Census Bureau Statement on 2020 Census Data Collection Ending
OCT. 13, 2020 — Well over 99.9% of housing units have been accounted for in the 2020 Census. Self-response and field data collection operations for the 2020 Census will conclude on October 15, 2020.
- Internet self-response will be available across the nation through October 15, 2020, through 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time (HST), (through 5:59 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on October 16, 2020). Visit 2020Census.gov to respond today.
- Phone response will be available for its regularly scheduled time on October 15, 2020. Click here for schedule and a list of numbers.
- Paper responses must be postmarked by October 15, 2020.
- Nonresponse follow-up census takers will continue resolving non-responding addresses through the end of the day on October 15, 2020.
- The U.S. Census Bureau is currently updating 2020Census.gov, Census.gov, as well as all external and internal guidance to reflect the schedule update.
Census Bureau | Press Release Number CB20-CN.119
Find out more below
Share on Facebook