Centers For Disease Control Prescription Pick-up Recommendations
Limit In-person Visits to the Pharmacy
The Centers for Disease Control recommends following the below steps to protect yourself from COVID-19 when picking up prescriptions.
- Check with your doctor and pharmacist to see if you can get a larger supply of your medicines so you do not have to visit the pharmacy as often.
- If possible, call prescription orders in ahead of time.
- Plan to order and pick up all your prescriptions at the same time.
- Use drive-thru windows, curbside or mail-order services.
Important Centers for Disease Control Reminder
If you or a member of your household has signs of COVID-19:
- Call your doctor first instead of going to the office or the emergency department.
- Call 911 if you believe it is an emergency.
Centers for Disease Control | Running Essential Errands
Share on Facebook