Free Oral, Head, and Neck Cancer Screening in Petoskey on May 17
Free Oral, Head, and Neck Cancer Screening on Thursday, May 17, 2012 from 4 - 7 p.m. at Community Free Clinic Located on the campus of McLaren-Northern Michigan in Petoskey, MI.
Call Today. 800.248.6777. No walk-ins.
These are screenings, not complete examinations.
Oral, head, and neck cancer refers to a variety of cancer that develop in the head and neck region, such as the mouth, throat, voice box, thyroid and salivary glands, skin of the face and neck, and the lymph nodes in the neck.
- Red or white patch in mouth that lasts more than two weeks
- Change in voice or hoarseness that lasts more than two weeks
- A sore in your mouth that does not heal or increases in size
- Sore throat that does not subside
- Pain or swelling in the mouth or neck that does not subside
- Lump in the neck
- Thickening in the cheek
- Not currently under the care of a Otolaryngolist
- Community Free Clinic
- Petoskey Ears, Nose and Throat Specialists
- Northern Michigan Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Click for the flyer Oral Head and Neck Cancer Screening 2012 04 v3
Share on Facebook