Health Care Reform Summit to be held July 25 in Cadillac and Big Rapids
Michigan Consumers for Healthcare will be presenting about Health Care Reform on Thursday, July 25 in Cadillac and Big Rapids. The topics of discussion include:
- Michigan Healthcare Exchange: Implication of a Federally-Facilitated Exchange?
- How will health care reform impact Michigan individuals, families, and small businesses?
- What is the role of a Navigator and how will the Navigator work?
- What role(s) can individuals, providers, community-based organizations, and small business play in health care reform?
- What is the status of Medicaid expansion efforts?
Regional meetings will be held at the Baker College Student Center in Cadillac from 9–11:30 am, and at the Holiday Inn in Big Rapids from 1:30 pm – 4 pm. For more information or to RSVP, contact Julie Dillingham
at 231.902.8527. Health Care Summit Flyer
Share on Facebook