Participants with SCI Needed


University of Michigan Health System logo






The University of Michigan is conducting a survey study to learn more about bowel and bladder management and complications and their effect on quality of life amongst people with spinal cord injuries.

In order to participate, you must:

  • Be at least 18 years old

  • Have had a spinal cord injury for at least five years with associated neurogenic bowel and/or bladder

  • Be willing to participate in an interview that will take approximately 1-2 hours

If you are eligible and participate, you will be compensated $20. For more information, call the U of M research office at: 734.936.9334 or email




There are currently no comments

New Comment


required (not published)




Disability Network Northern Michigan

415 East Eighth Street
Traverse City, MI   49686

Phone: (231) 922-0903

Accessibility Statement

Disability Network Northern Michigan is committed to making its website accessible to the widest possible audience. This website has been developed to comply under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, which was enacted to eliminate barriers to information technology, to make available new opportunities for people with disabilities and to encourage the development of new technologies to help achieve these goals. This law requires that all individuals with disabilities have access to information and data comparable to that which is available to individuals without disabilities. is regularly monitored to ensure that it meets the requirements of Section 508, along with the best practices outlined by the W3C’s (World Wide Web Consortium’s) Web Accessibility Initiative, specifically WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) Level A Compliance. We are diligently working to reach and maintain a higher standard of accessibility, which is Level AA Compliance of W3C’s WCAG standards. Because technology changes rapidly, this is an ongoing process.

If you experience any accessibility issues in relation to this website, please contact us. Let us know which page or item you need help with and we will provide a solution that works for you within a reasonable period of time. Questions, comments or complaints about the accessibility of our website, videos or documents can be sent to